CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

so last night at 3am, i was so bored i decided to pack my wardrobe. or rather just half of the bags section.

now i have alot of bags for sale! anyone wants mambo backpack? outdoor backpack? projectshop tote bag? haha.. i sell to you lah.

clearing my bags is so fun! i found not one but TWO black fans. (yes yes, my one and only fav black fan.. im on my fourth cos i keep losing them.) okay.. so you see.. if i found two.. and i have one more in my current bag.. where's the other one? its somewhere in bukitpanjang...... jelapang road if im not wrong..... hahaa. and yes this is a major hint for the person to return it to me!! and i found many many coins! handphone pouches, packets and packets of tissuepaper, 6 lighters, many many receipts... and alot of other funny stuff.

okay! today im gonna attempt to clear my clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home